This week we’ve been focusing on all things Business Brokers! We are a proud partner to Transworld Business Advisorsas well as IBBA and CABB. Our team gives their brokers the support they need in order to be out getting more listings and building relationships with more buyers.
If you’re a Broker, your days are packed with different types of responsibilities–all with one goal in mind: SUCCESS. You know which tasks yield you the greatest return and therefore which tasks you should be spending the bulk of your time working on: Strategy, Growth, Sales, and your core business tasks. We take over time-consuming administrative tasks so that you can spend your time on what is important–selling!
Sound like a relief? That’s because it is! And while we cover a whole host of tasks for our partners, below are the 5 that we think you absolutely should not be doing. Instead, give them to your VA
- CIM/Business Summary Creation: Our team has developed stylish, professional layouts for your business summaries. The templates are built as a word document so they can be easily edited on your end. We begin the process with a completed seller questionnaire or interview and can have the first draft returned to you within 3 business days. Find the templates on our site for both Transworld and and CABB/IBBA.
- Social Media Creation and Management: Strategizing, developing, designing and implementing social media posts across the large social platforms is necessary for business in today’s world. And if you’ve ever tried to keep up with social media posting for your business, you know how much time it takes. Anyone can find a stock photo, put a quick post together and slap it up on your Facebook page–but what is that going to do? Successfully running a social media campaign takes creativity, and creativity takes time and experience.
- Email Organization: Many people are not aware of the benefits common email systems offer for better organization. Most VAs are trained and familiar with Microsoft 365 and Google Suite, being that they are the two most popular email systems available. Your VA can create a plan to run your inbox smoothly and effectively in the long run.
- Calendar Management: In 2023 we are blessed with an overwhelming amount of options when it comes to better scheduling our daily lives. There are countless apps and online systems designed to keep our everyday lives organized and on track. Even with all of these options, Calendar Management remains a top task for VAs. Why? Because a digital system is not a human. A canned response or reminder email can be lost, overlooked, or sent to spam–while a personal email from an assistant will not be. Not to mention, that calendar app you’re using cannot call doctors and wait on hold for you to schedule your annual appointment. It also cannon cancel your entire day with a quick text should an emergency arrive.
- Relationship Marketing: This is a very important layer of marketing that is often overlooked or not properly handled. How many LinkedIn messages do you get per day from someone looking to sell you their services? Too many. The answer is too many. Face-to-face interaction and building referral relationships can be time consuming. You can strategically use your VA within your network to keep those relationships engaged. Work with your assistant to build out a system of touch points for everyone in your referral network on a monthly and quarterly basis. Tying back into your calendar management–your assistant can schedule coffee dates, lunches or zoom calls with your network for you. They can request opportunities for webinars, presentations or networking events and follow through with scheduling and marketing those events.
So if you’re a Business Broker and you’re doing any of these things, this is your sign to get in touch and get connected with one of our highly trained assistants.