Days are getting shorter, temperatures are slowly but surely starting to drop, and the first day of Fall is right around the corner. That means you’re most likely accumulating a whole new list of tasks with the same amount of time on your hands— that’s where we come in! Here are 8 tasks to give your Personal Assistant to make this Fall a breeze.
(In case you missed it, check out our blog post on The Top 10 Tasks you can give your Virtual Assistant!)
- Drop off Donations: Getting rid of clothes, furniture, books etc. as the season blows in? Have your assistant drop off items at a donation center or sell them on Facebook Marketplace.
- Be at your house for appointments: Juggling home maintenance appointments with your work schedule can be difficult and sometimes impossible. Have your PA schedule and attend appointments you need this fall (like your heater tune up!).
- Make returns: Recently order some things that you didn’t quite love? Print out or email them the return label and let your PA take care of the rest!
- Taking your car to get serviced: Whether is seasonal maintenance or you’re in need of a new tire, taking your car to the shop can be a huge headache and a waiting game.
- Shopping for gifts: It’s never too early to check items off of your holiday shopping list!
- Vet and get quotes from contractors: Don’t get caught up searching for vendors. Let your assistant do the research and vetting so that all you have to do is choose which is right for you and your home project.
- Stock your fridge: Too busy for your weekly grocery run? Having some people over last minute and need ingredients for a charcuterie night? Don’t stress!
- Decorate for Fall/Halloween: Getting in the Fall spirit takes time! Send them some inspo and have them whip your space into shape!
If you’re in need of help for some or all of these tasks but don’t know where to start, we’ve got an amazing team of in-person assistants ready to help you! (Check out our Dallas assistants, and our Denver assistants.) We’re here so that the only thing on your plate this Fall is pumpkin bread!