Virtual Business / Marketing Assistant, Pittsburgh PA
With a background in real estate marketing accompanied by diverse administrative and marketing experience, I feel prepared to help my clients with a variety of tasks. As a Licensed PA Real Estate salesperson I have seen the ups, downs, ins and outs of the real estate world and love to help my client plan and execute their marketing strategies to stay relevant in their local markets.
I am a mom to a toddler, an avid baker, traveler, and bookworm.
Personality Type: Inbox Zero and Enneagram Type 9
What I Love to Do
I am enthusiastic about all things research and planning – travel, events, and calendar management. I also enjoy social media and email marketing, content creation, organizing, creating new systems, and data entry.
- Spelling and Grammar Stickler
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent at Calendar and Travel management
- Critical Thinking
- Creative Content Creation
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Email Marketing (MailChimp, Constant Contact, aWeber)