Fall is here! The hot summer days are behind us and we are all enjoying the cool autumn weather. What we want most for these fall days is to soak up the beautiful sites and smells of the season outside. We want to enjoy all the fun activities – pumpkin patches, apple picking, hayrides and corn mazes. We want to spend as much time with family and friends as we can before the cold, dreary winter months set in.
What we DON’T want to be doing it sitting inside worrying about what needs to be done for our homes during this transitional season. But, as we all know, we all have responsibilities that come with being an adult, owning a home and for some, raising a family. So we’ve created your ultimate Fall Home Maintenance Checklist – an easy way for you to check off the important tasks for the fall season so you can feel like the confident, responsible adult you know you are 🙂
Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- Leaf Removal / Landscape Cleanup
- Gutter Clean Out and Inspection
- Exterior Home Repairs
- Winterize Sprinkler System / Drain Hoses
- Deep Clean of Home (including rugs and windows)
- Change Furnace Filters / Furnace Inspection
- Check All Home Safety Equipment (i.e. smoke detectors, fire extinguishers)
- Chimney Cleaning and Inspection
- Stock Up on Winter Supplies (ice melt, snow blower, shovels, scrapers)
- Purchase winter clothing essentials (coats, gloves, hats, boots)
Are you looking at this list and feeling overwhelmed? We don’t blame you. Keeping up with household management is lot! We have personal assistants on staff that would gladly check through this list for you – schedule all the appointments for you. Reach out, let’s talk –> firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 377-4576.