As the city of Denver and many of the surrounding counties move into a safer-at-home order, we are excited to announce that our in-person services will begin again! These services were put on pause in early March to abide by stay-at-home recommendations from the Center of Disease Control (CDC). We have missed seeing our clients and are ready to get back to work with the following precautions to keep our assistants and clients as safe as possible.
* Assistants will check their temperature before leaving their home to assist a client. If your temperature is above 100.7, assistant will remain home.
* Assistants will avoid physical contact with clients (no hugs yet!) We encourage that task details be communicated to the assistant via phone or email entering the client’s home.
* Assistants will bring sanitation equipment to a client’s home (i.e. hand sanitizer, hand soap, sanitation wipes, etc)
* Assistants will bring any necessary supplies to complete tasks (i.e pens, paper, scissors, shipping tape, etc) in order to limit contact with a client’s home items.
* Assistants will wash hands with soap and water upon entering a client’s home and upon re- entry after running errands/leaving the home.
* Any area in a client’s home where an assistant works will be wiped down and sanitized when they are finished.
* As per state guidelines, assistants are required to wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose while in a client’s home.
* If at any time an assistant is feeling ill or has come into contact with someone who has symptoms of the flu/COVID, they will not visit any clients and be tested or self-quarantine for a minimum of 2 weeks.
These guidelines are subject to change based on recommendations from the CDC. We encourage all of our clients to take precautions as well with our assistants’ safety in mind.