Valentine’s Day giving can become…overwhelming. Especially when we focus on giving gifts for the sake of gifting instead of treating the person we love to things that will bring them joy. That’s why we’re focusing on some “last-minute-ish” gifts and experiences that you can enjoy together.
So if you haven’t yet put in an order but still want to impress your Valentine, check out our roundup of thoughtful last-minute ideas!
A Gift That Keeps Giving:
- Gift a subscription to a streaming service or monthly subscription box based on their interests. Some great examples are:
- Book of the Month for the bookworm in your life who loves adding to their collection.
- Monthly Coffee Subscription for the coffee enthusiast who enjoys trying new things from craft roasters all over the country.
- MeUndies Membership for something cozy and cute (p.s. you can get matching pairs!)
- Plan a surprise date night with activities like cooking together, a movie night, or a game night with a new board game or puzzle to enjoy together.
- Buy them tickets to an upcoming event, concert, or show they’ll love attending with you.
- Gift them with reservations to a getaway cabin so you can both escape life for a bit and take a moment to yourselves.
- Take them to a winery, brewery, or distillery near you for a day of tastings and fun new experiences.
- Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to break the bank—the gifts that come straight from the heart (and made from your own hands) are often the most cherished.
- Handwrite a heartfelt love letter or create a handmade card.
- Make them a scrapbook filled with memories, quotes, and future plans.
- Do they love making crafts? Organize a craft-filled date night based on one of these adorable ideas!
Spa Night for One (Or Two!):
- Set up a cozy spa night at home with scented candles, bath bombs, face masks, and relaxing music.
- Stock up on all of their self-care favorites for a pampering experience.
- Need some ideas? Check out this roundup of the best DIY Spa Night products.
The Great Outdoors:
- Plan a surprise picnic in a nearby park with their favorite snacks and drinks. If you need some inspiration, check out this guide to planning a romantic picnic for two!
- Go for a hike or a scenic drive together—take in the sights and enjoy each other’s company!
Sweets and Treats:
- Buy or bake their favorite treats, whether it’s cookies, cupcakes, or a special dessert from a local bakery.
- Arrange a small “tasting” experience with different types of treats, chocolates, or wines.
- Find a local class where you can learn to bake or cook their favorites together!
Remember, the thought and effort you put into the gesture matters more than the timing! Whatever you choose, make it personal and tailored to your partner’s interests and preferences. The time spent together will mean more than the gift (but a gift never hurts 😉).
BONUS Amazon Finds:
If you’re still looking for a thoughtful but easy gift for your Valentine, check out these suggestions you can get on Amazon: